Sunday 8 March 2015

My Maggi : Maggi in different style

Hey People ! Today I am going to share my recipe of Maggi that is how I make Maggi in less than 20 minutes at home. This recipe is not originally mine but my friend told me and I'm making it like this for past few years.This doesn't involve two utensils, you just need one kadhai so this is time saving and tasty at the same time.

So for this you will need :
1.Onion - 1, chopped
2.Potato-1 , diced
3.Cumin seeds and curry leaves
4.Green chili-1, cut in two pieces vertically
5.Green veggies of your choice 
6.Soy sauce
7.Tomato sauce
8. Vinegar
9. Salt 
10. Oil (I've used mustard oil)


How I make my Maggie:

1.Put Kadhai on flame.

2.Pour 2 tbsp oil in it.


3.Now add some cumin seeds.They are very common in almost all Indian dishes as they are very good for digestion.


4.Add chopped onions and chili.


5. Fry for 2 mins till they turn golden brown then add potatoes and curry leaves too. Sorry I forgot  you have to add curry leaves along with onoins and chili in first step.But it wont make a difference.


6.Sprinkle a pinch of salt to make your potatoes cook faster.

7. Add your veggies. This step is optional. You can skip this step to cook your Maggi quickly. I also added some turmeric powder too.




8.Now add water in your kadhai, yes that kadhai in which you are frying your onions,potatoes and veggies. For 20 rs packet of Maggi you can take 2 glasses of water.



9. Let the water boil.When you see your all veggies are moving up and down in water, it means your water is boiled.

10. Now its my favorite step, its time to add Maggie and taste maker to kadhai. 



11. Add 1tbsp vinegar, 1tbsp soy sauce and 1tbsp tomato sauce and cook for 5 mins. That's it your are done.



Please tell me that you like it or not. Suggestions are always welcome because nobody perfect.

And don't forget to comment and share this post with your friends on FB, inta, and whatsapp 




3 comments:

  1. I made my maggie using two utensils but your recipe looks easy. I will definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks yummy :D

    www.elegant365.com

    ReplyDelete