Wednesday 25 February 2015

Nail Art #1 : Cherry Red Base with Blue Dots.

Hello People ! This is my first post so I'm excited and nervous both. My exams are almost done ( just one left, yay) so to celebrate this i painted my nails red and added some creativity to it. Everyone want beautiful nails so in order to get that follow these steps :

 1.Firstly, start with cleaning your old nail paint with a nail paint remover.
 2.Wash your hands under water to clear the nail paint remover from your nails.
 3.Dry them with towel.
 4.Apply base of nude/transparent nail paint.
 5.Apply cherry red paint and add a nike symbol (sorry I don't know what it's called ) with    white nail art brush or you can use fine drawing brush dipped in white nail paint. Your nail will look like this.
                                

6.Then add dots to it and tadaa... your nails are done.



And don't forget to comment and share this post with your friends on FB, inta, and whatsapp 

4 comments: